11 December 2010

Clannad_I Will Find You (The Last of The Mohicans)


Hope is your survival

a captive path I lead

No matter where you go
I will find you
If it takes a long, long time

No matter where you go
I will find you
If it takes a thousand years

Mohican*
Nachgochema
Anetaha
Anachemowagan

No matter where you go
I will find you
In a place with no frontiers

No matter where you go
I will find you
If it takes a thousand years

Cherokee*
(Ana mo ya)
[Hale wú yu ga I sv
Ha le wú yu]
Wi ja lo sv

(Aya misa)
Do na dlo sv I
(Ana mo ya)
Wi ja lo sv

(Ana mo ya)
Do na dlo sv I


No matter where you go
I will find you
If it takes a long, long time

No matter where you go
I will find you
If it takes a thousand years

No matter where you go
I will find you
In a place with no frontiers

No matter where you go
I will find you
If it takes a thousand years

No matter where you go
I will find you
No matter where you go
No matter where you go
I will find you

p/s : thanks paan for the original photograph.

0 refleksi:

darjah

 
bloggerbukan.gila.kuasa